Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
Corporate sponsors are an important part of Old Alabama Town/Landmarks Foundation. Contributions from partnering businesses allow our non-profit organization to continue its mission of preserving, interpreting and presenting Central Alabama’s history and culture. Please consider making a monetary or in-kind donation to us today!
Levels of Sponsorship:
- Major Benefactor, $5,000
- Benefactor, $2,500
- Patron, $1,000
- Sustainer, $500
- Subscriber, $250
For information on becoming a corporate sponsor, contact Bob McLain at 334-240-4500.
Thank You to Our Past Corporate Sponsors:
- Alabama Gas Corporation
- Alabama Machinery & Supply Company
- Alabama Power Company
- Aldridge Borden & Company
- Aliant Bank
- Aronov Realty Management, Inc.
- Bama Budweiser of Montgomery, Inc.
- Barganier, Davis, Sims Architects Associates
- Beasley, Allen, Crow, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C.
- Bern, Butler, Capilouto & Massey, P.C.
- Brendle Sprinkler Company
- Brewbaker Motors, Inc.
- Caddell Construction Company, Inc.
- Capital Refrigeration Company, Inc
- Capitol Book & News Company
- Cohens Electronics & Appliances
- Colonial Insurance Agency
- Compass Bank
- D.W. Moody Hardware Company, Inc.
- David Kahn & Company
- Farmers Market Café, Inc.
- Filet & Vine, Inc.
- Frazer Lanier Company
- Harmon-Dennis-Bradshaw, Inc.
- Hodges Bonded Warehouse, Inc.
- Holloway Credit Solutions, LLC
- Jackson Thornton & Company, P.C.
- LWT Communications, LLC
- Max Federal Credit Union
- McAlpine Tankersley Architecture, Inc.
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery Chapter of AIA
- Morgan Keegan & Company, Inc
- Myrtlewood Management, Inc.
- Pickwick Antiques, Inc.
- Regions Bank
- Richardson & Associates Architects
- Sabel Steel Service, Inc.
- SABIC Innovative Plastics
- Smith Industries, Inc
- Standard Roofing Company
- Stonehenge Lighting
- Summit America Capital, LLC
- The Child Welfare Policy & Practice Group
- The Colonial Company
- The Frederick Agency
- Turner Insurance & Bonding Company
- UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- W.K. Upchurch Construction Company, Inc.
- Wilson, Price, Barranco, Blankenship & Billingsley